[Interviews] - @Max_CarDi is NOT a Rapper!

Name: Max CarDi
Location: Norfolk, VA
Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B
Lable/Unsigned: Indie


Twitter 

Facebook 
Youtube  





TMC: For those who don't know you can you tell the people who Max CarDi is?
MC: Max CarDi is NOT A RAPPER! He is an ARTIST! I feel like their is huge difference between a rapper & an artist. A rappers raps but an ARTIST is more versatile/diverse with their music. I feel like I can create any style & do any genre of music.

TMC: What was is about music that made you want to pursue it?
MC: I've always done music since middle school, playing around freestyling with classmates in classrooms & locker rooms. I just never took it serious b/c I was a "sports jock" & planned on pursuing that as my career. When I was no longer able to attend college, music was still there so I took it & ran with it.

TMC: Name some people that you look up to the most when it comes to music?
MC: Honestly, I can't say that I "look up" to anyone but I have a few artists that I like for other reasons than music like Future. Besides his history with drugs I feel like we have a similar story, been through similar situations from what I hear in his music.

TMC: What is your favorite thing about being an artist?
MC: What I like the most is probably traveling, performing & the fans! Its like, I get a high every time I'm on stage that I can't get anywhere else. The combination of being under the lights, performing your own music & rocking a crowd is a amazing feeling.

TMC: You've done a lot of things & worked with a lot of people, can you give us a lil resume?
MC: Well far as artists, I haven't collabed with any big name guys. My last mixtape I worked with Mixtape Monopoly & The Cinematix(DJ SR & DJ Grady) so that was pretty koo. I was a featured performer at Encore 6. Boomman also invited me to his video shoot with Gucci & Pacman, "Man Down" so being in that
was dope too. I have a lot of things in the works that I wont speak on right now you'll just have to stay tuned.


TMC: Tell us something you're currently working on. What should the fans be expecting?MC: Right now I'm working on 3 different projects. Of course "Starz N Stripes 2" is on the way! I don't want to go too in depth with anything til it's ready but 1 project I have coming is just for the ladies, all my female fans. They will definitely love it but like I said before "I have a lot of things in the works that I wont speak on right now you'll just have to stay tuned."

TMC: Biggest Achievement & Biggest Challenge since in the industry?MC: I don't want to say I've really achieved anything as of yet. I know I'm further along than most doing music but I don't like saying everything I've done or saying I achieved something great b/c I don't want to begin to feel content with my position. My biggest challenge isn't really different from any other upcoming artist. Getting my records out & being heard by the mass is always one of the tough obstacles when starting out BUT once you get started it's pretty much easy.

TMC: You've been in the industry a while, what has been the best advice given to you?MC: Always be myself! Make MY OWN music! Build a foundation & brand my name.

TMC: What makes you a unique or different from all the other artists on the come up?MC: I'm me, I'm an artist. I feel like I can do more & do it better than a lot that are on the come up. I understand the business better than most & I'm not afraid to invest in myself.

TMC: What's something people may not know about Max CarDi?MC: Max CarDi is his own manager(for right now) & I still work a regular day job. I'm a amazing chef! Lol


Tags: , , , , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.

0 comments

Leave a Reply